Sunday, March 20, 2011

Tears of a Clown

Yesterday was cheat day!  I was worried it might not be able to happen.  A little stomach virus went around my family last week.  I was fortunate to only get a weak stomach on Friday but fully recovered by Saturday.  I attribute that good fortune to my regular intake of coconut oil.  More on that in an upcoming post.

I observed cheat day without reservation, having fasted for nearly one and a half days:

Breakfast #1 - leftover pizza, diet Coke

Breakfast #2 - almond croissant, medium latte with an extra shot

Lunch - meatball sub with cheese, diet Coke

Post-work - beer, pretzels, peanut M&Ms

Dinner - chicken tikka masala, naan, samosa, rice pudding

Dessert - ice cream, peanut M&Ms

It was all DELICIOUS.  My favorite part of The 4-Hour Body way of eating.

Then why the title of this post?  I realized an upsetting error of omission.  I remembered the stash of my favorite candy, Cadbury Mini Eggs.




You know, those seasonal pastel-colored, crackly-sweet-on-the-outside, creamy-milk-chocolate-on-the-inside eggs that are even better when eaten frozen?  If I was a crier, I would have cried.

I was a day late and a dollar short so to speak.  At least there are only 6 days until we meet again, my frozen sweets...


No comments:

Post a Comment