Friday, March 4, 2011

No Exercise for Weight Loss

How long have you been looking for an effective weight loss method, preferably one that requires no exercise for weight loss?


I have been looking for the holy grail for most of my adult life.  Several weeks ago, I was startled to realize I may have found it.  It is The 4-Hour Body by Timothy Ferriss.



This eating plan for weight loss is one that achieves body recomposition.  More muscle, less fat.  Exercise for weight loss is also strictly OPTIONAL.  Huh???

My success in losing weight with The 4-Hour Body should be your success!  I'm going to chronicle my ongoing experience on 4HBwithMe along with the little hacks I discover or dispel along the way.

Day 1 was December 26, 2010.  
(I couldn't wait for New Year's Day to start this "resolution!")

Weight: Baseline
Body fat : Baseline
Total inches: 151.5 in

Day 55 was February 19, 2011.
(8 week mark)

Weight: -15 lbs
Body fat: -3%
Total inches: 143 in

Not too shabby, eh?

I was out of town for a week thereafter.  I have spent this past week getting back on the 4HB eating plan... and tomorrow is cheat day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment